Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bad Mommy

It's official... I'm a horrible mommy... I let my kid cry upstairs in his crib for half an hour b/c its been one of those days, and mommy decided that she wasn't working any more tonight. All seems to be well though, b/c he's officially quite now.

Not much for me today. I was disgusted by a story of this Austrian man whom kept his daughter prisoner for 24 yrs in a basement and fathered seven children by his own daughter. I do worry about the sanctity of our world... quite often. Just sad.

Now I'm stupid mommy. Why... why... do I go upstairs when he's QUITE... for some reason I felt like he was TOO quite, cracked the door a little to listen, and pops up that little blonde head of his... why? Now we have to go downstairs, get some milk, go back to his room, and rock while listening to his lullabies. I must admit, that's the best. When this little person, whom runs around non-stop, in constant motion, settles down on you, chest to chest... his little heart beating against yours... pure perfection. Then, you get antsy enjoying your perfection, and put him down. Now I'm going for a cup of decaf coffee, and finishing up for the night, I hope!

I must complain about me realtor real quick... she SUCKS ASS! I hired her out of sympathy, but my sympathy has run out. Two months, and the house has shown all of three times. I know that market sucks, but she has done nothing since it has gone up... not an exaggeration. I had another realtor and her client come by, and she said that they might want to see the house again. I tell my lady, and she does nothing. No calling or selling or whatever the hell she should be doing... Drena, do you know if I can get out of my contract?

Well, tired now... decaf coffee doesn't really keep me going. I've noticed that I use ... a lot ... kind of annoying... :)

5 comments:

Mollypants said...

I can recommend a great realtor, her name's Drena.

Terri said...

I know man... she helped me buy this house. BUT, my neighbor had a friend that was trying to get back to work b/c she'd had a stroke, so, you know... I'm a sucker. I had planned on using Drena again, but again, I'm a sucker... Dammit!

Mel said...

SUCKER!!

Oh and I love the .....too!

m said...

Drena is the best realtor. Sold my house in 10 days less then a year after we bought - for a profit! She's pretty awesome.

If that makes you a bad mommy then please just do me a favor and do not look up nc dfacs. I really do try, but sometimes they just wear on that last nerve...

Drena said...

Wow, thanks guys! Terri, read your contract. You can usually cancel with written notice. Let me know if you need some help.