Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Missing Chris

I am REALLY missing Chris today. The morning was great. Had a great leg workout at the gym, showered, and now little man is playing in the yard. But my agent from Hawaii called and asked how things are moving on this end, and I just started to feel overwhelmed and frustrated. I just feel so alone sometimes. We are really fine if the house sells or not, but I feel like owning in Hawaii is a better investment than owning in Georgia. Of course, we could try to do both places, but that seems a little scary. And my agent here has been of no use. I guess I need to call her today and express my concerns. I just feel like it's all on my shoulders. I'm thinking we might need to lower the price of the house. I don't know. And that's the shitty part... I don't know, and I can't just call Chris to ask. There are times where I don't hear from him for days. Hence, the alone feeling. I know it's not HIS fault. I tell you what, it is a hell of a lot easier being there than here. So much easier. I'm trying to stay positive, and not let it bring me down. At least there's Bon Jovi...

4 comments:

m said...

Cannot even imagine doing everything you are doing all by yourself. Sounds like you are doing a great job though! You even made it to the gym! When do you leave for Hawaii?

Terri said...

Thanks, Meg :)

We leave in Aug for AZ (Chris has a month long school there for imagery intelligence), and then we head to Hawaii at the end of Sep. It is creeping up faster than I realize!

Carrie Davis said...

Oh Terri, I can't imagine what you are going through. Hang in there. You are an awesome wife and mother.

Mel said...

And you definitely rocked it last night at Bon Jovi!! I hope it helped to help you feel a little better!