Monday, May 19, 2008

Worst Blogger Ever!

So... it's official... I am the worst blogger EVER! I started out strong, but I just keep tapering off! I don't mean to, but by the end of the day, I barely make it to check my email. Jackson has just worn me out for the morning/day/night! Sheesh... being a single mom (geographically speaking) is NO JOKE! I mean... I haven't even checked out Mel's new blog yet! Shame on me! Sorry Mel...

I want to say that I'm going to be better and that I'll begin blogging as if my life depended on it, but I won't lie to you guys. I'll try my best, but with our move coming up and trying to take care of Army business... I'm beginning to suck big time!

Anyhoo... I'm watching the Bachelorette tonight. What do you guys think of the Newnan girl? I have family from Newnan that are "friends" with her, and they don't have very nice things to say about her. I didn't really like her on the Bachelor. I felt like she was very rude and kind of mean. I guess she just knew what she wanted? I don't know... I must admit that she's a very pretty girl... but hey, she's from GA!

I don't think that I buy into this whole reality tv love stuff. But hee... love is everywhere, right? I'm hoping that a couple of these guys get into a fight or something to spice up the show!

11 comments:

Mel said...

yes, you do suck at blogging...but maybe you will get better :-) Definitely keep up when you move!!

I didn't watch the bachelorette but now that gossip girl is done I guess I could add it in....she was on my morning show this morning but I was dealing with the darn hot water heater so I didn't hear that much about her....she was saying that the reality tv love was real....I read a good chick lit book once that was about a lady who went undercover on one of those shows..I will have to look it up...good mindless reading....

Mollypants said...

I didn't see the bachelorette (I'll write something about how I feel about those shows eventually) but when I worked for Nicole Miller I met one of the most infamous girls who was on the one with Andrew Firestone, she bought the outfit she wore on the reunion show from us. Her name was Amber, a gorgeous girl who was infamous because she said "so you like olive garden?" when he said he liked italian food. Personally, I thought they made her look stupid when she was just making a smart-ass remark. I think the dumb ones are the ones who think they're actually going to meet the man of their dreams by dating a guy alongside 24 others after a short filming period of 4-6 weeks, in which time they see the guy 4-6 times.
How's your husband? I talked to my ex, who's joining up with Blackwater. Don't even get me started.

Terri said...

Blackwater... wow... I mean.. wow... I won't get started either.
The hubby is well. He must be busy b/c I haven't heard from him in a week. Makes me worry, of course, but I try not to dwell on it too much. I'll be damned glad when he gets back. And I just keep daydreaming about us landing in Hawaii and setting up house again... hmmmm... Do you keep in decent contact with your ex?

Mollypants said...

I'm so jealous - hawaii!
no, we don't keep in "decent" contact anymore...we did until very recently, but he's just...I don't know, turned into an asshole and I'm not putting up with it anymore. We run into each other in our hometown, though, that's the tough part. We're both trying to claim territory and piss on the proverbial fire hydrant to claim it. Yeah, the blackwater thing was a shock - his exact words were "I figure I'll go back over there, make some money, I guess its what I'm good at, or i'm just good at it until I get my ass killed." Yeah. I don't think I'm qualified to touch that one, I think I need to leave that to the shrink at the VA.

m said...

I do love the Bachelorette. I think Deanna seems so nice. Although, key term would be seems.

Terri said...

yeah... sounds like he needs a shrink... damn PTS... Shit... with just my 15 mo over there, I still flinch if I hear anything that sounds like an explosion, and I tried to fire a 9mm not to long ago and flinched for like the first 30 rounds... I don't think ANYONE realizes how much going over there changes you. Hey... you keep pissing!

Terri said...

Meghan... look at you standing up for Deanna! heehee ;)

m said...

That emphasis on the "seems" I guess shows a slight lack of conviction. She really does "seem nice", but I think probably what really made me like her was that I love her clothes and she has hair like I wish I could - long and thick and dark (imagine how easy life would be, no highlights or flat hair!).

Drena said...

Terri, stop sucking and post something new.

m said...

She may just be trying to get "most comments ever on a single entry" props. You never know with Terri. I mean what else would she really be doing?????? Well, maybe taking care of her little boy, getting ready to move, working out...

Drena said...

excuses, excuses